Integral Yoga Institute, New York, New York.
Monday, September 23rd through Saturday, September 28th, 2019
10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Each day includes a one-hour lunch break.
- $950 if paid in full by August 23, 2019; $995 thereafter.
- $150 nonrefundable deposit required upon registration.
- Receive $100 discount on Deepening into Therapeutic Yoga Level 2 2019 if you register for both trainings.
- Partial scholarships may be available.
- Yoga Alliance Hours: 40 hours for the 200- and 500-hour registries.
- CBRN: Provider Number 14063, for 40 contact hours for registered nurses.
- IAYT: Approval is pending for the IAYT 800-hour certification.
- All students who complete the course will receive certification in Therapeutic Yoga. If you would like a certificate for CEUs as an R.N., you must pay a $20 fee for each additional certificate. There is a $25 administration fee for re-issuing certificates at a later date.
Message from the Center
Integral Yoga Institute of New York is a nonprofit organization dedicated to the practice and teachings of Integral Yoga, as taught by Sri Swami Satchidananda. These teachings facilitate an easeful body, a peaceful mind, a useful life, and, ultimately, the realization of one’s true Self. We encourage interfaith harmony by respecting all the world’s faiths. Our goal is to promote peace in the individual and in the world.