Integral Yoga Institute, New York, NY. Website
September 30 – October 5, 2020 (six consecutive days)
10 a.m.–6 p.m.
Includes one hour lunch break
- $950 if paid in full by September 2; $995 thereafter.
- $150 nonrefundable deposit required upon registration.
- $100 off if you have registered for the 2020 Therapeutic Yoga Training Level I.
- Yoga Alliance Hours: 40 hours for the 200- and 500-hour registries.
- CBRN: Provider Number 14063, for 40 contact hours for registered nurses.
- All students who complete the course will receive certification in Therapeutic Yoga.
If you would like a certificate for CEUs as an R.N., you must pay a $20 fee for each additional certificate. There is a $25 administration fee for re-issuing certificates at a later date.
Message from the Center
Integral Yoga Institute of New York is a nonprofit organization dedicated to the practice and teachings of Integral Yoga, as taught by Sri Swami Satchidananda. These teachings facilitate an easeful body, a peaceful mind, a useful life, and, ultimately, the realization of one’s true Self. We encourage interfaith harmony by respecting all the world’s faiths. Our goal is to promote peace in the individual and in the world.